Relationship Coach and Psychotherapist
Take This Quick Self-Test
1. Have you been feeling out of sorts lately and don’t know why?
2. Do you lose patience easily with others?
3. Do you wonder if you will ever find love?
4. Have you noticed that what used to make you happy isn’t working?
5. Are you in the middle of a custody battle for your kids?
6. Are you in a relationship that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere?
7. Does it feel like your kids are the only thing that’s keeping you together?
8. Have you lost the passion in your relationship?
9. Have you recently experienced the loss of a significant relationship?
10. Do you find yourself bickering a lot with your partner?
11. Do you compare yourself with others and come up short?
12. Have you been single so long you’re about to give up?
13. Do you tell yourself that you’re just not good in relationships?
14. Do you feel like no one understands you?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, rest assured you are not alone. You are in the right place.
It has been said that “When the student is ready, the teacher appears.” M. Collins, 1921.
Let me help you find the joy within yourself and in all your relationships. I will give you the tools to expand your life, make yourself happy, find your perfect partner or connect more deeply with the partner you have. You can learn how to say no gracefully, when to say yes and how to set boundaries without making enemies, all the while staying true to yourself. You will be provided with the tools you need to successfully maintain your improvements and quickly eliminate anything that appears to sabotage your vision.
Now is the time to grow into your new expanded life and become the best version of yourself. Welcome!
Marlu Harris, LMFT, Provides Therapy and Counseling Services for:
Marriage Problems | Depression | Custody Issues | Divorce | Grief | Anxiety | Self Improvement | Reunification Counseling | Relationship Problems | Stress Reduction | Conflict Resolution Families
"- Dan A., Relationship and Career Coaching Client
What sticks with me the most is Marlu’s guidance that we are all in charge of our own happiness. That’s been very helpful for me."
"- MJ, Coaching Client
Marlu helps me see things from different perspectives and is always pushing me to put myself first. She is supportive and encouraging!"
"- A.R., Parent
My 13 y.o. daughter was angry at me for getting divorced and was very resistant to seeing a therapist. After a few sessions with Marlu Harris, she is blossoming and even recommended therapy to one of her friends. Bringing her to see Marlu was one of the things we did right."
"- J.D., Premarital Counseling
Marlu Harris helped my fiancée and I talk honestly without hurting each other by using “I” statements and owning our feelings. We only saw her 3 times and it was enough. Highly recommend her."
"- A.E., , Marital infidelity problem
I was so fearful to talk to a therapist. My husband had been unfaithful and I was ashamed and angry. I felt a burden lift after just talking to Marlu on the phone. She has a soothing voice and comforting presence."
"- R.L., , Custody Consultation Client
After my divorce there was still much anger and fighting between myself and my ex. Marlu helped me to see the big picture and to focus on my child. Working with Marlu was a blessing. My only regret was not meeting her at the beginning of my divorce"
"- D.M., , Anxiety issue
Marlu taught me yoga breaths and how to stop my internal negative self-talk through simple techniques that really work."
"- S.V., , Depressed client
I have learned so much about myself in therapy. I don’t blame others as much. Marlu taught me how to get in touch with my feelings and to express them in a more positive way. She always offers suggestions or asks questions that make me think. She doesn’t just sit there and listen. She participates."
"- S.S., , Attorney.
The Custody Evaluation Marlu Harris conducted was thorough and enlightening. The Judge asked us where we found her and complimented her work in Chambers."